Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights* in Guiyang, China, as well as:
• Full-day tour through Guizhou Province; includes lunch, dinner and transportation. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Full-day tour Guizhou Cultural Tour; includes lunch, dinner and transportation.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 4 buffet breakfasts and 1 buffet dinner.
• Gratuities for the guide and driver for all tours.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)
• A convenient “Know Before You Go” guide, with details of your trip and other helpful travel information. (Please note: This guide will be emailed to you within a week of your travel start date.)
Please be aware that all guests are required to provide accurate personal/passport information by the submission date indicated below in the Transportation section. If you do not submit proof of your real-name identity accurately and on time, you will not be permitted access to this DreamTrip's activities and attractions.
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Kempinski Hotel Guiyang is conveniently located near many of the city’s most popular attractions, including Guiyang Theatre, Jiaxiu Tower and Guiyang People’s Square. Guests of the hotel enjoy a variety of recreational and leisure activities, including golf, nature walks and drift current, similar to whitewater rafting.Know before you go: As you make plans for current and future travel, stay up to date on your hotel’s COVID-19 protocols and other precautionary measures.